Friday, March 6, 2009

MC at Pambiche


Tostones - fried green plantains.
It's like Cuban banana, but unlike a ripe plantain this one is not sweet and it taste similar to french fries.



Empanada

Though I only tried two appetizers which was also during happy hour, I can surely recommend Pambiche but first you may want to do your Cuban food research or look their menu up online!
Pambiche is located in NE Portland, so instead of driving by admiring the colorful building, give it a try!

Since I was not familiar with the foods I thought, "Why not try something small?" The inside of the restaurant is just as nice as the given picture outside if you look up the restaurant online. It has a friendly atmosphere and though it may be relatively small the place gives off a exotic vibe. The menu is ongoing so if you enjoy trying different foods besides Asian, American, Italian, and such then give Pambiche a try. Their service is great and the waitress explained what types of foods were what. They have desserts that sound delicious and I tried the coconut chocolate chip cookie. . . delicious! If you like coconut and you like chocolate chip cookies, you just have to try this creation! Once I do some Cuban food research or find a great Cuban friend I am sure to head to Pambiche again!

No comments:

Post a Comment